PD Has Never Been Easier or More Effective
What do you get with Edivation? A professional learning experience that’s highly personalized for teachers, simpler for administrators to manage, and backed by a level of implementation support that no other company even comes close to matching.
Find out for yourself—sign up for our 30-day free trial.
No hassles. No pressure. No strings attached. Just results.
Try Edivate Today
Edivate (formerly PD 360) is the largest, most awarded library of online professional development tools for educators. It gives you:
- Video footage of the best classrooms in the world
- Lesson plans from the most talented teachers in every subject
- Strategies and help from the leading experts in education
- Membership to the largest online PLC in the world
- Award-winning professional learning ebooks
- And much more
What you get with Edivate: Resources on every professional learning topic to suit your unique needs
No matter what skills you want to develop, Edivate has a solution for you. Watch over 2,500 professional development videos on 125 topics, including:
- Winning students over
- Helping disruptive students
- Motivating students
Helping families support students
- How to build parental involvement programs
- Programs to provide training to parents
- Successful home learning activities
Common Core implementation
- Standard-by-standard, grade-by-grade Common Core implementation
- Aligning assessments to the Common Core and state standards
Integrating technology into the classroom
- Data-driven teaching
- Preparing a technology-infused lesson plan
- Achieving success with 1:1 technology
Teaching special needs students
- Autism education and training
- Helping students with Aspergers
- Project-based learning mini lessons
- Assessments for the project-based learning classroom
- Integrating technology into project-based learning
Step-by-step guidance for implementing your state standards in the classroom
See first hand how some of the most successful teachers in the US are making remarkable progress implementing the Common Core and other state standards in their classrooms—and how you can replicate that same success.
With Edivate, you’ll get:
- Hundreds of videos of expert-selected master teachers demonstrating how they implement each standard in their own classroom—across grade levels and subjects.
- Standards-specific, downloadable lesson plans prepared by experts and demonstrated with video in real classrooms
- Standards-focused classroom resources aligned to your specific state standards, whether Common Core, TEKS, Georgia Keys, and most others.
- A learning progression tool that gives an easy, bird’s eye view of the Common Core, tracking progression of each individual standard from Kindergarten through twelfth grade with easy-to-access lesson plans and videos aligned to each standard.
An easier way to earn credits for ongoing education
Are you looking to recertify, fulfill mandatory professional learning requirements, or earn credits in your ongoing education? Edivate’s reporting tool can help you do all of this and more. Edivate tracks your usage and can generate reports that outline all of your professional learning activity, including:
- Videos viewed by topic
- Time spent viewing videos
- Engagement with supplementary materials: reflection exercises, follow-up questions, etc.
- And more
Try Edivate today by filling out the form to the right.