Online Professional Development for Educators with Proven Results
Join with over 1 million educators to increase student achievement today.
You are moments away from the largest library of on-demand professional development for educators–it’s all yours for free for 30 days.
Edivation the new PD 360 is the most comprehensive web-based library of professional development resources available. With over 2,500 research-based video learning segments, PD 360 videos contain best practices and real classroom examples from the experts in education. This content is simply unmatched in depth and quality. The videos are also relatively short in nature (approximately 6-12 minutes in length), allowing educators access to “brain-friendly” content that is easy to view and implement.
You get all this with your PD 360 trial:
- Edivation PD 360 is the first and largest on-demand professional development suite, including an ever-expanding library of over 2,500 videos on 125 topics. The PD application of the Teacher Effectiveness System delivers the most differentiated and personalized learning experience available online. Using classroom examples of known best practices by master teachers, the PD 360 videos turn theory into practice.
- Common Core 360, the teaching standards component of the Teacher Effectiveness System, is the leading Common Core resource for understanding and implementing the state standards with fidelity.
- Observation 360 helps administrators turn a simple evaluation into a multi-measure data collection point with prescriptive, personalized training that focuses on helping teachers become more effective with every observation and evaluation.
- the Community is an educators-only professional learning community that enhances personalized learning, teacher retention, creating common language and enhancing job satisfaction. Over 1,000,000 verified educators make this a robust and powerful learning community.
- Focus Objective Folders help educators to create and maintain a clear focus on specific learning goals and objectives throughout their school, district, and state.
- My Portfolio gives educators control over their own growth and professional development by integrating professional development planning and goals into the Teacher Effectiveness System.
- Administration Tools are built for managing and reporting on individual, site or district learning activity and progression. The administration tools offer the accountability and transparency that effective leaders are looking for to transform their schools.
“Many of our teachers are saying that this is the best professional development they have ever experienced. In just six months, we have had great teacher buy-in with 70% usage and with approximately 128,000 minutes viewed. Our goal is to attain 100% usage within the first month of the next school year.”
Monty Wilson, Supervisor of Secondary Curriculum and Instruction
Wilson County Schools, TN
“Three things concerning PD 360 make me very optimistic regarding our professional development. It is user friendly, accessible, and a great quality product. There are tools to fit the different needs of our instructional teams and individual teachers.”
Mary Connery, Director of Staff Development
Fairport Central SD, NY
Reasons to try PD 360: You will find resources on relevant key topics, including:
- 2,500 Videos
- 120 Experts
- 125 Topics
- one million Users
- 23,913 Schools
- 6,728 Districts
- Common Core video access