We help New York educators align to the Common Core
Give your teachers the support they need to successfully implement the Common Core, with year-round, online training from Edivate.
The Common Core is bringing major instructional shifts to New York—some of the biggest in state history—and your teachers are on the front lines of all that change, with new curriculum, new tests, and new ways of teaching.
Watch video examples of successful Common Core implementation in real classrooms
Edivate contains the largest library of Common Core training videos available, with new videos added every two months. The library includes:
- Footage of hand-selected master teachers demonstrating Common Core-aligned lessons in their own classrooms—these videos will walk your teachers through every standard in every grade and subject area
- Downloadable guidebooks that include Common Core-aligned lesson plans
We’ve mapped out the standards for you
The Learning Progressions tool in Edivate is an easy-to-use, online Common Core map that gives you a quick, simple way to locate individual standards and see how they progress. This tool includes:
- A simple, scannable view of how a single standard progresses from kindergarten all the way through grade 12
- A guide to help you find resources for each Common Core standard
Join a nation-wide learning community of your peers
Edivate’s online community brings together one million teachers, school administrators, and district administrators from New York and all over the country to share ideas and lend support.
- Get resources like lesson plans and teaching strategies online, whenever you need them, from educators who’ve solved exactly the same challenges you’re experiencing.
- Join groups to discuss specific topics like Common Core implementation, classroom management, and more